The Ministry of Education through the Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha has just released the form 1 admission results for the 2021/2022 KCPE candidates.
Over 1 million candidates sat for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education exams (KCPE) with the government saying they are all eligible to join secondary schools. However, the type of school will depend on performance merit.
How to check the Form 1 admission results through SMS
During the release, the minister said you can check the results by sending an SMS to 22263 with the candidate’s index number. The service is available on all the three major service providers including Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom, and costs 25 shillings to check.
You can also check the results online by visiting the Ministry of Education website. Chose the county where you did the KCPE, key in the admission, and then submit. The system will then provide feedback on the school of admission.
How to get the KCPE 2021/2022 Form 1 admission letter
Upon confirmation of the school placement, you should proceed to download the school admission letter using the below process.
- Visit the Ministry of Education website and select the sub-county where you sat for the KCPE 2021
- Key in your index number
- Click on the download button to get the letter
- Submit the letter to the placement school for verification
- How to change the admission school for the 2021/2022 KCPE candidates
How to change Form 1 admission school
- Visit the school of choice to make an application
- The school then shortlists and submits the results to the ministry through the National Education Management System (NEMIS)
- The ministry reviews the applications and gives approvals where necessary.
- Download/ Collect your application letter if successful
It is key to note you can’t change the placement school upon successful allotment.
One thought on “How to Check 2021/2022 KCPE Candidates Form 1 Admission Results”
[…] How to Check 2021/2022 KCPE Candidates Form 1 Admission Results […]