The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has announced recruitment for internship positions. CBK is the government institution in charge of monetary functions.
It is famous for its lucrative employee perks and great working environment. Hence, the reason why this advert is attracting a lot of interest from Kenyan graduates.
Doing an internship with the institution puts you in a competitive position to get a job with them in the future.
- Applicants should have a first degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management, Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- The applicants should be between 21 to 29 years of age.
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation.
- You must provide a university recommendation letter.
- The candidates should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be goal-oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate, and self-motivated.
- The applicants must be team players and have the ability to solve problems.
- Possess high levels of integrity and professionalism.
- You must be computer proficient.
Due to the limited nature of employment opportunities in the country, this is a competitive program that could attract huge interest among graduates.
It is also key to note the application deadline for the central bank of Kenya 2022 Internship Program is the 22nd of August 2022.
How to apply
Below is the application process for the central bank of Kenya 2022 Internship Program. It is online and hence more convenient for graduates across the country.
Step 1: Visit the central bank internship application portal
Step 2: Create an account and fill in the application form. This includes providing information such as your names, contacts, academic qualifications (Certificate/Transcripts), and referees.
Step 3: Once the application form is complete, you should apply.
Step 4: Waiting for review. If successful, you will receive an interview invite.
However, they haven’t given any information on the remuneration for the interns. Hence, it would be prudent to engage them further during the interview process.