Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has announced the recruitment process for the 2023 internship positions. The application process is currently open and will run up to the 27th of November 2022.
As one of the best employers in the country, such opportunities are likely to attract a lot of interest from candidates across the country.
Academic qualification requirements
You are eligible to apply if you have one of the below courses. Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Communication, Communications, International Relations, Diplomacy, Public Relations, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, Television & Radio, Writing & Publishing, Digital Media, Journalism, Mass Media & Communication, Screenwriting & Editing, Music Supervision, ICT, Telecommunications, Food & Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping and Laundry Management, Records Management, Records & Archives, Library & Information Science, Security & Safety, Security Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Economics, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Transport & Logistics, Fleet Management, Law, Education, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Stenographers, Interior Design.
Requirements for engagement as an Intern
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2022 and December 2022.
- Must be available full-time for the twelve months duration of the program.
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience in their area of specialization, after graduation.
Key points to note
- The deadline for application is Sunday, 27th November 2022.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- The Authority does not extend the Internship program.
- Monthly Stipend payable is 15,000 and is subject to statutory deductions.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of the KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card, and Bank Account Details.
How to Apply for KRA Internship
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
KRA Internship Application process:
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading, ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org